- Additional information
12 Inch Floor Sink Drive Cover, FLS-12DC
This Floor Sink Cover is ISO Lab Test Rated to support up to 20,250 lbs. with a concentric load. With an offset load, it can support up to 12,000 lbs.
These super-strong Floor Sink Drive Covers are made from HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) for strong structural durability. The base plate is made from fire rated Type 1 PVC to add a strong fire protection layer from floors below. PVC cover is bright yellow for safety. These covers eliminate the need of having to cut plywood covers.
Slick and quick, these drive covers are strong and will easily handle man lifts driving over protected floor sinks, they also stack and store easily for the next application.
Hole Cover Specs:
- Top side edge router to prevent sharp edges and tripping hazard when cover is placed into an opening
- Flat 90 Degree router around top side edges to ensure smooth finish
- Grey bottom plate router edging to prevent sharp edges and to allow a cover to be easily placed into a very specific sized opening without it having to be inserted at exactly 90 degrees.
Be OSHA Ready
Avoid OSHA fines and worker injuries with these simple to install and easy use Floor Hole Covers for floor sinks.
- Increase Worker Safety following OSHA Guidelines.
- Hole Covers: OSHA 1926.500 (b) – 1926.501, 1910.29 (e)
- Durable Yellow HDPE – For a bright eye-catching warning that a hole is present on-site
- 45 Degree edge router to prevent trip-hazards
- Quick Install and Easy Removal.
- Available in multiple sizes and/or additional gasketing for a watertight & flame-resistant seal
Proudly made in the USA
Old PN FLS12DC
|12 × 12 × 1.54 in
|Shipping Lead Time
|Ships In 1-3 Business Days
|Quantity Per Pkg
|What It Covers
|12" Floor Sink Opening
|Place Floor Drive Cover into opening
|Remove cover from opening