- Additional information
10 Inch Floor Hole Cover with Gasket, HC-10G
This Hole Cover is ISO Lab Test Rated to support up to 13,500 lbs.
10″ Core Drill Floor Hole Covers provide strong protection at core holes and openings. Made from HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) for strong structural durability. The base plate is made from fire rated Type 1 PVC to add a strong fire protection layer from floors below.
This cover comes installed with a closed cell gasket to keep a watertight seal on your applications.
Strong rollover protection from man lifts, forklifts, glazing carts and drywall carts.
Our Hole Covers also feature HOLE engraved on topside to signify an opening is present beneath the cover.
Hole Cover Specs
- Top side edge router to prevent sharp edges and tripping hazard when cover is placed into an opening
- Flat 90 Degree router around top side edges to ensure smooth finish
- Grey bottom plate router edging to prevent sharp edges and to allow a cover to be easily placed into a very specific sized opening without it having to be inserted at exactly 90 degrees.
Be OSHA Ready
Avoid OSHA fines and worker injuries with these simple to install and easy use Floor Hole Covers for core hole drilled areas.
- Increase Worker Safety following OSHA Guidelines.
- Hole Covers: OSHA 1926.500 (b) – 1926.501, 1910.29 (e)
- Durable Yellow HDPE – For a bright eye-catching warning that a hole is present on-site
- 45 Degree edge router to prevent trip-hazards
- Quick Install and Easy Removal.
- Available in multiple sizes and/or additional gasketing for a watertight & flame-resistant seal
Proudly made in the USA
|Shipping Weight||4.3 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||11.24 × 11.24 × 1.42 in|
|Product Dimensions||Each Cover - Diameter 11.24" x 1.42" H|
|Quantity Per Pkg||1|
|What It Covers||10" Core Drill Floor Hole|
|Installation Method||Insert cover into opening|
|Removal Method||Remove cover from opening|