- Additional information
1 Gang Switch Cover with Access
1 Gang Toggle Switch Covers with an access hole from our electrical prefab line are built to offer device protection all while being able to access the toggle switch. Translucent yellow PVC provides easy observation of the device during installation and while it remains in use. Available in multiple styles.
Our electrical prefab outlet items are designed to withstand harsh conditions on the job site. The PVC plastic of these covers are router proof creating a product perfect for any prefab or pre-wire environment. All our covers are translucent to guarantee easy observation and configuration during and after installation. Our prefab items are used by major contractors and prefab shops throughout the United States. These covers not including any other provided equipment are recyclable.
Easy Installation On Your Job Site
Easily install our covers with screws to protect your electrical device from the surrounding environment. No installation equipment or parts will be provided with these coverings. Simply screw in the screws through the premade cover holes to keep the cover in place. To remove the cover simply unscrew the screws.
Be OSHA Ready
Avoid OSHA fines and worker injuries with these simple to install and use electrical outlet covers.
- Increase Worker Safety following OSHA Guidelines.
- Receptacles: OSHA 1926.405 (j)(1)(i), 1910.303 (b)(7)(iii), 1910.305 (b)(2)(i), 1926.431
- Translucent PVC Plastic – See configurations during installation and observe device in real time.
- Quick Install and Easy Removal.
- Available in multiple styles and/or additional parts for installation.
Proudly made in the USA
|Dimensions||4 × 2.25 × 0.25 in|