- Additional information
1 Gang 250 Volt Single Receptacle Cover
1 Gang Receptacle Covers are made with translucent PVC which allows for easy view of a standard 20A-250 volt duplex grounding electrical device. These tough and router proof electrical prefab products are the best choice for pre-fab and pre-wire situations.
Our electrical prefab outlet items are designed to withstand harsh conditions on the job site. These PVC covers are router proof creating a product perfect for any prefab or pre-wire environment. All our covers are translucent to guarantee easy observation and configuration during and after installation. Our prefab items are used by major contractors and prefab shops throughout the United States. These covers not including any other provided equipment are recyclable.
Easy Installation On Job Site
Easily install our covers with screws to protect your electrical device from the surrounding environment. No installation equipment or parts will be provided with these coverings. Simply screw in the screws through the premade cover holes to keep the cover in place. To remove the cover simply unscrew the screws.
Be OSHA Ready
Avoid OSHA fines and worker injuries with these simple to install and use electrical outlet covers.
- Increase Worker Safety following OSHA Guidelines.
- Receptacles: OSHA 1926.405 (j)(1)(i), 1910.303 (b)(7)(iii), 1910.305 (b)(2)(i), 1926.431
- Translucent PVC Plastic – See configurations during installation and observe device in real time.
- Quick Install and Easy Removal.
- Available in multiple styles and/or additional parts for installation.
Proudly made in the USA
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 0.5 in|