SmartGuard™ flat plate covers provide convenient protection for wiring and plug tail applications. This product allows for prewiring devices such as receptacles, toggle switches, and occupancy sensor switching. After connecting your devices to the circuit wiring, just tuck the device inside the electrical box and install the flat plate. Installation of our covers allows for further testing of device operation and circuit testing prior to sheetrock. We make them strong with non-conductive, router proof, 60 mil clear PVC to create a barrier from potentially live wires. Our flat plate covers eliminate electrical hazards due to accidental contact with potentially energized circuits – keeping workers safe.
- These covers come with the mounting screws pre-installed.
- Non-conductive and fire rated.
- Protects electrical box interiors from sheetrock installation tools, paint, construction coatings and debris.
- The clear material allows for easy device identification.
- Meets UL 514C standards and ASTM rated for Impact & Tensile strength.
- Speeds up job site production.
- Available in 1 gang – 4 gang applications.
- All our products are proudly made in the USA.